Public Health Traineeship
The summary for the Public Health Traineeship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Traineeship: To support traineeships for students in graduate eductional programs in accredited schools of public health and to other public or nonprofit private institutions accredited for the provision of graduate or specialized training in Public Health which offer graduate programs for training in Public Health fields with a severe shortage.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Traineeship|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-201|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Health Traineeships|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 06, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Mar 06, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,289,740|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||22|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Schools and programs of Public Health and other public or nonprofit private educational entities, including faith-based and community-based organizations accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, and other public or nonprofit private institutions accredited by a body recognized for this purpose by the Secretary of the Department of Education. Eligible Individuals: 1)Trainees must be United States Citizens or non-citizen nationals and foreign nationals who possess a visa permitting permanent residence in the United States; 2)Trainees must be pursuing a graduate degree in an accredited school of public health or other eligible institution, and 3)For grants awarded on the basis of a formula, all trainees must meet the admission requirements specified in the approved grant application and those of the institution. To support traineeships for students in graduate educational programs in accredited schools of public health and to other public or nonprofit private institutions accredited for the provision of graduate or specialized training in Public Health which offer graduate programs for training in Public Health fields with a severe shortage, e.g. 1.Biostatistics; 2. epidemiology; 3.environmental health; 4. toxicology; 5. nutrition, and 6. maternal and child health.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Centercallcenter@hrsa.gov
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Traineeships Program
- • Public Health Traineeships
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care