Public-Private Alliances forged to increase access to, and improve the quality, equity, and efficiency of basic health, nutrition and education services.
The summary for the Public-Private Alliances forged to increase access to, and improve the quality, equity, and efficiency of basic health, nutrition and education services. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Guatemala USAID Guatemala City, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public-Private Alliances forged to increase access to, and improve the quality, equity, and efficiency of basic health, nutrition and education services.: The purpose of this Modification No. 1 is to: a) provide explanation to prospective applicants, and b) provide a list of organizations interested in participating in FINAL RFA No. 520-A-04-027.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public-Private Alliances forged to increase access to, and improve the quality, equity, and efficiency of basic health, nutrition and education services.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Guatemala USAID Guatemala City|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FINAL-RFA-No-520-A-04-027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2004 This is a FINAL RFA intended for the|
|Posted Date:||Apr 26, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 17, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$9,100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- USAID envisions that alliances will be established with an extensive range of partners. These would include some traditional agency partners such as U.S. Local NGOs and NGO networks, foundations and academic institutions, but also - and this be a priority - alliances would be forged with non-traditional partners in the private sector including corporations, businesses, trade associations, civic groups, faith-based organizations, industry groups, remittance organizations, service clubs and individual and group philanthropies.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Archila, Sergia, Grantor, Phone 502-332-0202, Fax 502-331-1506, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Archila, Sergia