Public-Private Partnerships in PEPFAR Countries
The summary for the Public-Private Partnerships in PEPFAR Countries grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public-Private Partnerships in PEPFAR Countries: Secretary's Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS09-9125 CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Public-Private Partnerships in PEPFAR Countries." Approximately $30,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund approximately three awards. The purpose of the program is to manage and administer public-private partnerships (PPPs) to accomplish the goals of HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care. For complete program details, please see the full funding opportunity announcement on www.grants.gov. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public-Private Partnerships in PEPFAR Countries|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS09-9125|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2009|
|Posted Date:||May 07, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 29, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 22, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIM Phone 770-488-2700
CDC Procurement and Grants Office [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2