Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection
The summary for the Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection: Cooperative Agreements awarded under this announcement may involve the collection of Geospatial Information. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 10 is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) soliciting proposals to implement priority work consistent with the 2020 Action Agenda for the protection and restoration of Puget Sound. More specifically, this RFP is soliciting proposals from applicants that wish to act, in coordination with the Puget Sound Partnership, EPA, and other relevant parties, as the lead organization for one or more of the following four areas of emphasis relating to ecosystem restoration and protection:- Marine and Nearshore Protection and Restoration- Watershed Protection and Restoration- Toxics and Nutrients Prevention, Reduction, and Control- Pathogens Prevention, Reduction, and Control
|Federal Grant Title:||Puget Sound Action Agenda: Ecosystem Restoration and Protection|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R10-PS-1007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Puget Sound Action Agenda: Technical Investigations and Implementation Assistance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 01, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 01, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Sep 02, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Dec 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$192,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daniel Steinborn, 206-553-2728.
Daniel Steinborn [Steinborn.Daniel@epa.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery ...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda Implementation Management
- • Puget Sound Scientific Studies and Technical Investigations Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...