Quartsville Road Bridges Structural Rehab Design, Linn County, Oregon
The summary for the Quartsville Road Bridges Structural Rehab Design, Linn County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Quartsville Road Bridges Structural Rehab Design, Linn County, Oregon: This project will allow for the completion of a structural engineering design for necessary improvements to the support piers of two bridges on Quartzville Road. The two bridges are similar in structure and were built in 1963 and 1965. Both bridges are 403 feet long and constructed of reinforced concrete. These structures are not designed to withstand any seismic activity. There are visible signs of structural failure in the cross beams and supporting footings. The objective of this agreement is to improve the structural capacity of both bridges and repair existing structural damage. Quartzville Road is used as a primary and emergency route during fires, flooding and landslide events which otherwise would isolate the communities within this area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Quartsville Road Bridges Structural Rehab Design, Linn County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Sep 08, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 08, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 13, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$135,570|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$135,570|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is unrestricted. However, this opportunity is being issued under Public Law 106-393, Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 (16 U.S.C. 500), which authorizes agreements for the protection, restoration and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Eligible applicants must have submitted projects through the BLM Salem District Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) recommendation and approval process for the expenditure of Title II funds consistent with the Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Quartzville Road Bridges Structural Rehab Design
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands