RECOVERY ACT-Trail Rehabilitation, Glennallen, AK
The summary for the RECOVERY ACT-Trail Rehabilitation, Glennallen, AK grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
RECOVERY ACT-Trail Rehabilitation, Glennallen, AK: The Alaska Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is interested in providing employment opportunities for a youth crew in Glennallen, Alaska, specifically in the Glennallen Field Office, for the Top of the World trail, a recreational trail project for the purpose of supporting environmental community service and economic stimulus through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
|Federal Grant Title:||RECOVERY ACT-Trail Rehabilitation, Glennallen, AK|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ARRA-BLM-AK-RFA-10-1861|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Mgmt|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 29, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 29, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Dec 29, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Feb 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandra S Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Lotus Notes [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-(WO), Social Science Research: Recreation Visitor Satisfaction Survey
- • BLM-CO University/College Partnership on Public Lands
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • Coral Reef Initiative Program 2017
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program
- • FY 2017 Land Buy-Back Program for Tribal Nations
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program