Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
The summary for the Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics: This Announcement replaces the NICHD PA-01-005 on Reproductive Genetics (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-01-005.html) initially published in October 2000. The purpose of reissuing the Reproductive Genetics PA is to indicate our continued desire to support new studies on the genes, and genetic and epigenetic mechanisms influencing sex determination, fertility, reproductive health and reproductive aging, and other topics in Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics. Studies submitted under this program announcement are expected to identify and characterize the relevant genes, determine their function in normal human reproduction and reproductive development, identify functional partners or pathways and the nature of the interactions, and further our understanding of the consequences of mutations or dysregulation for human reproductive health. Studies of animal models are integral to this effort and are encouraged along with studies involving human subjects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-049|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jan 12, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)
- • NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)
- • Pediatric Scientist Development Program (K12)
- • Rehabilitation Research Career Development Programs (K12)
- • Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program FY 2017 (P2C)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Developmental Mechanisms of Human Structural Birth Defects
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Frontotemporal Degeneration FTD Sequencing Consortium: Discovery, replication and validati...
- • Research Centers in Minority Institutions (U54)