Riparian Enhancement Pilot Project at Hammon Bar on the Lower Yuba River (Yuba County), California, Phase 1
The summary for the Riparian Enhancement Pilot Project at Hammon Bar on the Lower Yuba River (Yuba County), California, Phase 1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Riparian Enhancement Pilot Project at Hammon Bar on the Lower Yuba River (Yuba County), California, Phase 1: Phase 1 funding is available through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Anadromous Fish Restoration Program for a pilot project to restore riparian habitat at Hammon Bar on the lower Yuba River (Yuba County), California. To view the full announcement, click on the "Application" tab on the right side near the top of this page. On the next screen, go to the far right side of the blue/gray bar near the bottom of the page and click on "download" under the heading "Instructions and Application". In the third screen, click on "Download Application Instructions" to view the full announcement and on "Download Application Package" for the required additional forms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Riparian Enhancement Pilot Project at Hammon Bar on the Lower Yuba River (Yuba County), California, Phase 1|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFRP0810|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement (CVPI) Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (AFRP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to those institutions, organizations or individuals with a background in fluvial geomorphology, engineering, riparian revegetation, and fishery biology. Eligible applicants should possess experience and qualifications in the restoration of degraded river riparian habitats and work experience in the streams and rivers of California. Applications from federal agencies or employees of federal agencies cannot be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dwight (Ike) Luginbill
Phone 209-946-6400 x340 Dwight_Luginbill@fws.gov U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Similar Government Grants
- • Contaminants, Age, and Growth Studies for Sturgeon (Acipenser spp.) in the Sacramento-San ...
- • Stanislaus River Salmon Project
- • Antelope Creek Fish Passage Improvement Project
- • Fish Passage Improvement Projects Mill / Deer Creeks: permitting for Lower Deer Creek Fall...
- • Fish Habitat Restoration Projects
- • Merced River Ranch Floodplain Restoration, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Channel Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Floodplain Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
- • R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
- • R8 (CA/NV) Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program for State Fish and Game Age...
- • R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
- • Modeling effects of CEC exposures on fish populations within the Great Lakes Basin