Rape Prevention and Education Program Evaluation
The summary for the Rape Prevention and Education Program Evaluation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCIPC, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rape Prevention and Education Program Evaluation: Rape and sexual violence are important and widespread public health problems in the United States. According to CDC's National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey—nearly 2 million women are raped in a year, and nearly (1 in 2) women, and (1 in 5) men experienced sexual violence victimization other than rape in their lifetime. With a very limited evidence-base, to assist practitioner efforts to address this public health issue, we need to enhance program evaluation activities and capacity within state Rape Prevention and Education (RPE) programs. The FY 2016 supplemental funding will assist RPE grantees in their capacity to implement outcome-based prevention efforts as well as identify prevention strategies emerging from the field that are ready for rigorous evaluation research and that will enhance the list of evidence-based strategies available to prevent and reduce the burden of this critical issue.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rape Prevention and Education Program Evaluation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCIPC|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE14-14010101SUPP16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 3, 2016 Electronically submitted applications|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 3, 2016 Electronically submitted applications|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 3, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$133,333|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State health departments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, and Guam) who are current grantees under FOA #CE14-1401.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ana Arroyo-Martinez
Centers for Disease Control - NCIPC 770-488-2756
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCIPC
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NV...
- • E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention