Rapid Response to Requests for Data Analysis
The summary for the Rapid Response to Requests for Data Analysis grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rapid Response to Requests for Data Analysis: Funds awarded under this annoucement are to be used to: 1) respond rapidly to requests for rural data analysis from the Office of Rural Health Policy (ORHP) staff and 2) conduct issue specific rural research studies within 9 to 12 months from the date of request for the study.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rapid Response to Requests for Data Analysis|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-164|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rural Health Research Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 04, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 04, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Dec 01, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jan 08, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 05, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Public and non-profit entities. Faith-based and community-based organizations are eligible to apply for these grants. Applicants must have significant experience with quickly responding to requests for rural data analysis. Turn around time for many requests to be less than one (1) business day. Examples for past experience with such requests must be included within the application. Past experience must include rural-specific analysis. Please see current Program Guidance for more detailed eligibility requirements which must be met.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA (877-464-4772);301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP)
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Rural Centers of Excellence on Substance Use D...
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Evaluation
- • Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis
- • Rural Residency Planning and Development Program
- • Border Environmental Health Coordination
- • One -Year Rural Health Research Grant Program
- • Rural Research to Diverse Audiences
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care