Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Academic Units
The summary for the Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Academic Units grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Academic Units: This announcement solicits applications under the Recovery Act for Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry to support academic administrative units, residency training, predoctoral training, faculty development training, physician assistant training, and general and pediatric dental residency training program areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Academic Units|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-043|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 23, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There are accreditation requirements with respect to the eligible entities listed above which allow both accredited and non-accredited entities to apply. Either the applicant or a partner organization must be accredited. Non-accredited applicants are only eligible if the Secretary has determined they are capable of carrying out the grant. The applicant or partner organization MUST provide a statement that they are accredited, and must name their accrediting body and date of accreditation for verification purposes. To receive grant funds for Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry, an applicant or partner organization must be accredited as noted below: Schools of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine must be accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA). Residency Training in Family Medicine, General Internal Medicine and/or General Pediatrics must be accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or AOA. Physician Assistant Training Programs must be accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry must be accredited by the American Dental Education Association (ADEA). Faculty Development applicants must be from an organization accredited by the LCME, AOA, ACGME, and ARC-PA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ARRA: Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hy...
- • ARRA: Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental ...
- • ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment
- • ARRA: Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental H...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Pre-doctoral Training in Primary C...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Physician Faculty Development in P...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Physician Assistant Training in Pr...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- • Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)
- • Health Care Delivery System Innovations for Children with Medical Complexity