Recovery Act - BLM OR/WA Youth Employment Opportunites - Recreational Trails
The summary for the Recovery Act - BLM OR/WA Youth Employment Opportunites - Recreational Trails grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery Act - BLM OR/WA Youth Employment Opportunites - Recreational Trails: The Oregon/Washington Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is interested in providing employment opportunities for youth crews in local communities in Oregon (specifically in the Medford and Prineville Districts) on recreational trail projects for the purpose of supporting environmental community service and economic stimulus through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery Act - BLM OR/WA Youth Employment Opportunites - Recreational Trails|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-OR-RFA-10-1825|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Mgmt|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2010 Closing date is exten|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 29, 2010 Close|
|Posted Date:||Dec 10, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 26, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$280,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$120,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella M Sterling email@example.com
Recovery Act - Youth Recreational Trail Projects [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • BLM AZ, NLCS Old Spanish National Historic Trail Program Arizona Strip
- • BLM (Arizona), Interpretive Association, Arizona Strip District, Arizona
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • OIA Empowering Insular Communities Program
- • Coral Reef Initiative Program
- • Maintenance Assistance Program
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program