Recovery Act Limited Competition: NCMHD Community Participation in Health Disparities Intervention Research Planning Phase (R24)
The summary for the Recovery Act Limited Competition: NCMHD Community Participation in Health Disparities Intervention Research Planning Phase (R24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery Act Limited Competition: NCMHD Community Participation in Health Disparities Intervention Research Planning Phase (R24): The NIH has received new funds for Fiscal Years (FYs) 2009 and 2010 as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act or ARRA), Public Law 111-5. This is one of a number of NIH initiatives supported by that Recovery Act funding. The NIH National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD) has designated up to $7 million for Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR) planning grants to support community participation in health disparities intervention research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery Act Limited Competition: NCMHD Community Participation in Health Disparities Intervention Research Planning Phase (R24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MD-09-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Recovery Act Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2009|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$375,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Consistent with the purposes of the Recovery Act (in particular, to preserve and create jobs and promote economic recovery in the United States, and to provide investments needed to increase economic efficiency by spurring technological advances in science and health), applicants must be a domestic (United States) institution/organization. The United States institution/organization must be located in the 50 states, territories and possessions of the United States, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or District of Columbia. Foreign organizations/institutions are not permitted as the applicant organization.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Stress Pathways in Alcohol Induced Organ Injury and Protection (R21)
- • Stress Pathways in Alcohol Induced Organ Injury and Protection (R01)
- • The Role of Cellular Organelles in Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury (R01)
- • The Role of Cellular Organelles in Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury (R21)
- • ARRA OS Recovery Act Limited Competition: Impact of Decision-Support Systems on the Dissem...
- • Recovery Act Limited Competition: NIH Challenge Grants in Health and Science Research (RC1...
- • Recovery Act Limited Competition: Core Facility Renovation, Repair, and Improvement (G20)
- • Administrative Supplements Providing Summer Research Experiences for Students and Science ...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...