Recreation Site and Trail Maintenance, Vegetation Treatment, and Non-native Invasive Species Management, Alaska
The summary for the Recreation Site and Trail Maintenance, Vegetation Treatment, and Non-native Invasive Species Management, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recreation Site and Trail Maintenance, Vegetation Treatment, and Non-native Invasive Species Management, Alaska: This project is to provide opportunities for young adults and veterans to participate in developing leadership skills and gain experience with project planning, coordination and logistics. This project will take place mostly in the Special Recreation Management Area located near the Anchorage Field Office, Anchorage, Alaska
|Federal Grant Title:||Recreation Site and Trail Maintenance, Vegetation Treatment, and Non-native Invasive Species Management, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00035|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 29, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 29, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$32,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$17,800|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$6,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officedr, firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Outlook 2010 [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands