Reduce the Risk and Impact of Wildfire on Communities within Colorado.
The summary for the Reduce the Risk and Impact of Wildfire on Communities within Colorado. grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reduce the Risk and Impact of Wildfire on Communities within Colorado.: Support fire departments, local governments, community service organizations, educational institutions and non-profit organizations throughout Colorado, in any wildland fire-related projects, including, but not limited to; wildfire planning, wildfire mitigation actions, and wildland fire education/prevention.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Reduce the Risk and Impact of Wildfire on Communities within Colorado.
|Federal Agency Name:
||Bureau of Land Management
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
|Current Application Deadline:
||Aug 11, 2011
|Original Application Deadline:
||Aug 11, 2011
||Jul 28, 2011
||Jul 28, 2011
||Aug 31, 2011
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth A Raisanen, 303-239-3605 email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • University of Nevada ¿ Nevada Seismic Laboratory
- • BLM Idaho Twins Falls District Transportation Corridor Fire Mitigation
- • BLM OR/WA - Washington State Fire Adapted Communities Learning Network Phase 2
- • Blm-co Community Fire Assitance
- • BLM OR/WA Eugene Wildland Urban Interface and Community Fire Assistance
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU
- • BLM-WO Seed Strategy and Native Plant Development
- • BLM Utah PFO Nine Mile Canyon Community Engagement Project