Reducing Loss to Followup After Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening
The summary for the Reducing Loss to Followup After Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reducing Loss to Followup After Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening: This program supports the screening of all newborn infants in the US for hearing loss with timely and appropriate followup services for infants who do not pass the initial newborn hearing screen. Grants will be used to promote: (1) Universal hearing screening of all infants born in the US prior to hospital discharge and screening of out of hospital births by one month of age (2) confirmation of normal hearing/hearing loss before 3 months of age and entry into a program of early intervention before 6 months of age with linkage to a medial home and family to family support programs. The focus of these grants is the reduction of loss to followup.
|Federal Grant Title:||Reducing Loss to Followup After Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-142|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Universal Newborn Hearing Screening|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 08, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 08, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State governments.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA (877-464-4772);301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Family Leadership in Language and Learning (FL3)
- • Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention Program
- • Reducing Loss to Follow-up after Failure to Pass Newborn Hearing Screening
- • National Technical Resource Center for Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing and Screening Intervention New Competition
- • Universal Newborn Hearing, Screening and Intervention
- • Universal Newborn Hearing screening and intervention
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)