Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Childhood Immunization
The summary for the Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Childhood Immunization grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Childhood Immunization: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Childhood Immunization. $300,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to fund a community-based demonstration project to identify, implement and evaluate interventions that will result in a statistically significant reduction in racial disparities in immunization coverage levels between black children 19-35 months of age and children of other races, particularly white children, as evidenced by a comparison of immunization coverage of black and other racial/ethnic groups before and after interventions are implemented. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Childhood Immunization|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP05-087|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2005 Letter of Intent (LOI) Deadline: Jun|
|Posted Date:||Jun 03, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 03, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community
- • Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunizat...
- • National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Afr...
- • Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Do...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...