Redwood Creek Watershed Key Vital Signs & Earthwatch
The summary for the Redwood Creek Watershed Key Vital Signs & Earthwatch grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Redwood Creek Watershed Key Vital Signs & Earthwatch: The objective of this Task Agreement is to collaborate on both natural resource monitoring and management activities within the Redwood Creek watershed. The GGNRA and the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy (Parks Conservancy) have a substantial history of collaboration to conduct monitoring and evaluations of natural resource issues as well as joint management activities within the Redwood Creek watershed. Both parties also have an extensive history of collaborating to provide natural resource data generated through monitoring for public educational uses and for adaptive management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Redwood Creek Watershed Key Vital Signs & Earthwatch|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00305|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is n|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is n|
|Posted Date:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 1, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$539,965|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$539,965|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$43,965|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...