Region 10 - Request for Initial Proposals (RFIP) for EPA Dedicated Water Quality Program Funding
The summary for the Region 10 - Request for Initial Proposals (RFIP) for EPA Dedicated Water Quality Program Funding grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Region 10 - Request for Initial Proposals (RFIP) for EPA Dedicated Water Quality Program Funding: The Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Region 10, Office of Water and Watersheds, Watersheds Unit, is soliciting proposals from eligible agencies/organizations for the coordination and acceleration of research, studies, experiments, training, investigations and demonstration projects to improve the capacity of Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington States and Tribes to effectively and efficiently develop and implement total maximum daily loads (TMDLs) for impaired waters located in these States. EPA will not provide funding to State or Tribal environmental agencies for "routine" TMDL work that the Agency supports with grants under Section 106 and 319 of the Clean Water Act; TMDL production and implementation must be an incidental by-product of the activities EPA funds under this competitive announcement. This notice sets forth the process that will be used for selecting awards. The total estimated funding available for awards under this announcement is approximately $400,000. The number of expected awards is approximately 8, with an expected range of award of $25,000 - $80,000; however, proposals requesting funding below or above the expected range of award will be considered.
|Federal Grant Title:||Region 10 - Request for Initial Proposals (RFIP) for EPA Dedicated Water Quality Program Funding|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R10-11-OWW-WU|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Training Grants and Cooperative Agreements - Section 104(b)(3) of|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 08, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 08, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Sep 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Dec 08, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jayne Carlin, 206-553-8512.
Jayne Carlin [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2015 Support for Water Quality Framework Training Workshop, Nonpoint Source Agriculture...
- • FY 2015 Training Workshop Support Activities for NPDES Program
- • 2005 Wetland Protection Project Grants Request for Proposals
- • U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Propos...
- • Total Maximum Daily Load Funding, Region 5
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin