Regional Academic Environmenal Public Health Centers
The summary for the Regional Academic Environmenal Public Health Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Regional Academic Environmenal Public Health Centers: PA04114 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Regional Academic Environmental Public Health Centers.? Approximately $800,000 is available to fund five awards to regional United States academic institutions and accredited schools of public health. The purpose of the program is to facilitate the development of an integrated national system for academic institutions to assist and support state and local public health departments, and tribal health agencies, in the delivery of environmental health services. The estimated funding award date is September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Regional Academic Environmenal Public Health Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04114|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 10, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 09, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are: (1) Academic institutions, including universities and colleges with accredited undergraduate or graduate environmental health programs; and (2) Accredited Schools of Public Health.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2