Regional Workshops for State Historic Preservation Officers
The summary for the Regional Workshops for State Historic Preservation Officers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Regional Workshops for State Historic Preservation Officers: Under this task agreement, the Cultural Resources Program, National Park Service, Washington, DC, and its recipient will collaborate on the preparation and programming for a regional workshop for SHPOs and Tribes. A total of four meetings will target States and Tribes in the Midwest Region, the Intermountain Region, the Pacific West Region, and the Alaska Region. This collaboration will include developing the program content, selecting speakers, publicizing the conference, preparing conference materials, and support of scholarships to State and Tribal Historic Preservation (SHPO) Office personnel, which will provide financial assistance to these partners to help them attend the conference.
|Federal Grant Title:||Regional Workshops for State Historic Preservation Officers|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00379|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Sep 2, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 2, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,136|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,136|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON, 303-969-2690
Notice of Intent to Award. No applications will be accepted. Funding of task agreement.
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area