Rehabilitate Sharp Top Trail Section
The summary for the Rehabilitate Sharp Top Trail Section grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitate Sharp Top Trail Section: Sharp Top Trail is a physical resource which is used by thousands of visitors each year. The trail provides an opportunity for the general public to see and enjoy the natural resources of the southern Appalachian Mountain region as well as engage in outdoor activity promoting the publicâ¿¿s general health and welfare. The trail is also used as a route to one of the Parkâ¿¿s cultural resources on top of Sharp Top Mountain. This project will help sustain the publicâ¿¿s access to these benefits otherwise closure of the trail may occur due to the unsafe nature of the areas in need of rehabilitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitate Sharp Top Trail Section|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00300|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 8, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 8, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,300|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,300|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), The National Park Service Resource Education programs is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00015 with American Conservation Experience, for a project titled; Rehabilitate Sharp Top Trail Section.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka 865-436-1217
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...