Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC): Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-1
The summary for the Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC): Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC): Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-1: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html.Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program is to plan and conduct research, demonstration projects, training, and related activities, to develop methods, procedures, and rehabilitation technology that maximize the full inclusion and integration into society, employment, independent living, family support, and economic and social self-sufficiency of individuals with disabilities, especially individuals with the most severe disabilities, and to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Rehabilitation Act) (29 U.S.C. 701 et seq.).RRTCs The purpose of the RRTCs, which are funded through the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program, is to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act, through advanced research, training, technical assistance, and dissemination activities in general problem areas, as specified by NIDRR. Such activities are designed to benefit rehabilitation service providers, individuals with disabilities, and the family members or other authorized representatives of individuals with disabilities. Additional information on the RRTC program can be found at: http://www.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/res-program.html#RRTC.Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.133B-1.Applications for grants under RRTC on Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities, CFDA number 84.133B-1, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the RRTC on Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.133, not 84.133B). On June 27, 2011, we published in the Federal Register (76 FR 37336-37341) a notice inviting applications for a new award for the Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC)--Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities fiscal year (FY) 2011 competition. That notice incorrectly listed $700,000 as the amount of estimated available funds in the Estimated Available Funds section and $700,000 as the maximum proposed budget amount in the Maximum Award section. The correct amount of funds for estimated available funds and the maximum proposed budget is $850,000. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The Department of Education corrects the amount of funds listed under the headings Estimated Available Funds and Maximum Award. Specifically, we make the following corrections: In column 1, on page 37337, we correct the Estimated Available Funds section to read: ``Estimated Available Funds: $850,000. In column 2, on page 37337, we correct the Maximum Award sections to read: ``Maximum Award: We will reject any application that proposes a budget exceeding $850,000 for a single budget period of 12 months. The Assistant Secretary for Special Education and Rehabilitative Services may change the maximum amount through a notice published in the Federal Register.''
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC): Interventions to Promote Community Living Among Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133B-1|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-062711-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$850,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$850,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: States; public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies; public or private organizations, including for-profit organizations; IHEs; and Indian Tribes and Tribal organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 email@example.com Program Manager: Lynn Medley or Marlene Spencer as follows: Lynn Medley U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 5140 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2700 Telephone: (202) 245-7338 or by e-mail: Lynn.Medley@ed.gov. Marlene Spencer U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 5133 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2700 Telephone: (202) 245-7532 or by e-mail: Marlene.Spencer@ed.gov.
e-Mail: Program Manager [Lynn.Medley@ed.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Prog...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Upward Bound Program CFDA Number 84.047A
- • Office of innovation and Improvement (OII): Investing in Innovation (I3) Fund: Development...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Preschool Development Grants: Prescho...
- • Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Performance Partnership Pilots (...