Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers Program
The summary for the Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers Program: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the RRTC program is to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Act). For FY 2005, the competition for new awards focuses on projects designed to meet the priority we describe in the Priority section of this notice. We intend this priority to improve rehabilitation services and outcomes for individuals with disabilities. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.133B-3 You may access the electronic grant application for the Rehabilitation Research Training Centers Program-CFDA Number 84.133B-3 at: http://www.grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA numbers alpha suffix in your search. To use Grants.gov, you, as the applicant, must have a D-U-N-S Number and register in the Central Contractor Registry (CCR). You should allow a minimum of five business days to complete the CCR registration. The telephone number of the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-061505-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2005 Pre-Application Meeting: Interested|
|Posted Date:||Jun 17, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 17, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: States; public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies; public or private organizations, including for-profit organizations; institutions of higher education (IHEs); and Indian tribes and tribal organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lark, Tonja, ED Deputy FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 245-6160, Fax (202) 245-6271, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Lark, Tonja
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I