Research Priorities in Acute Injury Care (R01)
The summary for the Research Priorities in Acute Injury Care (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research Priorities in Acute Injury Care (R01): CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Research Priorities in Acute Injury Care" Approximately $200,000 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund 6-8 awards. The purposes of this announcement are to 1) evaluate strategies to translate, disseminate, implement, and adopt science-based recommendations and guidelines for the care of acutely injured persons or 2) determine and evaluate the components of trauma systems that contribute to improved outcomes for acutely injured persons.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/CE09-005.htm The estimated funding date is prior to August 31, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research Priorities in Acute Injury Care (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CE-09-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2009 Lette|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 21, 2009 Lette|
|Posted Date:||Oct 21, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 15, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Feb 20, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIMS Phone 770/488-2700
Technical Information Management Section [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2