Research Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Public Health Of Haiti To Support Post Earthquake Reconstruction, Cholera And HIV/AIDS Response
The summary for the Research Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Public Health Of Haiti To Support Post Earthquake Reconstruction, Cholera And HIV/AIDS Response grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Public Health Of Haiti To Support Post Earthquake Reconstruction, Cholera And HIV/AIDS Response: The purpose of this FOA is to provide technical assistance and support to Haiti's Ministry of Health (Ministere de la Sante Publique et de la Population MSPP) in its post-earthquake and post-cholera response for the implementation of surveillance surveys and evaluation projects for public health decision making. This FOA will also allow technical assistance and research activities and evaluations to respond to other diseases that may occur during the project period.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research Technical Assistance To The Ministry Of Public Health Of Haiti To Support Post Earthquake Reconstruction, Cholera And HIV/AIDS Response|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-GH-12-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Nov 15, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Mar 16, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Organizations include - Higher Education Institutions: - Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education - Private Institutions of Higher Education. The following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for CDC support as Public or Private Institutions of Higher Education: - Hispanic-serving Institutions - Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) - Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) - Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions. Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education - Nonprofits (Other than Institutions of Higher Education). For- Profit Organizations - Small Businesses - For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses). Governments - State Governments - County Governments - City or Township Governments - Special District Governments - Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized) - Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized) - Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government - U.S. Territory or Possession Other - Independent School Districts - Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments) - Faith-based or Community-based Organizations - Regional Organizations - Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations). Bona Fide Agents A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2