Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization
The summary for the Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization: The Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations, and Data Analysis and Utilization program (referred to as "HUDRD") is managed by HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R). Through this NOFA, HUD is announcing the availability of up to $2,900,000 in FY 2016 funding.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-6000-N-29|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 11th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants under the HUDRD NOFA include: Public or private non-profit organizations or intermediaries, including institutions of higher education, area-wide planning organizations; for profit organizations; States, units of general local government, or Indian tribes; public housing agencies; and small businesses. Applicants must meet the specific requirements and qualifications specified in the NOFA, including expertise in housing and service programs for low-income households, specific knowledge of the HUD programs to be evaluated, and demonstrable experience in the particular research methods and functions needed to undertake each project. Public Housing Authorities and Tribal Designated Housing Entities as defined by Section 4(22) of NAHASDA and Tribes as defined by Section 4(13) of NAHASDA. Note: Providers of currently active HUD-funded technical assistance (TA) and providers of TA within the last 5 years, are not eligible applicants for Project 2 (Technical Assistance Assessment). Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under the announcement. HUD will not evaluate applications from ineligible applicants. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Curtisa Coleman
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations, and Data Analysis and Utilization
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • Lead-Based Paint Hazard Control (LBPHC) Grant Program
- • Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration (LHRD) Grant Program
- • Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2017 Supplemental C...
- • Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program
- • Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Continuum of Care Prog...