Research on Improving Health Care for Obese Patients (R01)
The summary for the Research on Improving Health Care for Obese Patients (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on Improving Health Care for Obese Patients (R01): -Purpose. This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) solicits Research Project Grant (R01) applications from institutions/organizations that propose to conduct research to determine the barriers to optimal health care for obese patients, and to test innovations or modifications in care delivery to improve health outcomes for obese patients independent of weight loss. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the R01 grant mechanism -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications. Applications can be renewed by competing for additional project periods.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on Improving Health Care for Obese Patients (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Food and Nutrition Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-013|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research on Healthcare Costs, Quality and Outcomes 93.361 Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.837 -- Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments County governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses Private institutions of higher education State governments Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
[email protected] If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...