Research on Research Integrity (R01)
The summary for the Research on Research Integrity (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on Research Integrity (R01): The Office of Research Integrity (ORI, DHHS), the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR, NIH), the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS, NIH), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS, NIH), the National Library of Medicine (NLM, NIH), and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ, DHHS) invite applications to support empirical research on research integrity. Proposals must have clear relevance to biomedical, behavioral health sciences, and health services research. Applicants are strongly encouraged to take into consideration problems or issues that have relevance to specific missions of DHHS, AHRQ, or NIH institutes and centers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on Research Integrity (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NR-07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research on Healthcare Costs, Quality and Outcomes 93.361 Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 26, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 26, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.853 -- Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Private institutions of higher education Independent school districts Special district governments County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...