Research on Research Integrity (R21)
The summary for the Research on Research Integrity (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research on Research Integrity (R21): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by NIEHS and ORI, encourages applications for research that will improve understanding of the basic mechanisms of research integrity by bridging work in the laboratory and the field. This understanding will advance several goals, including: the identification of the optimal targets and time points in the life course for Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) education and the identification of common mechanisms of behavior change related to research integrity. This initiative seeks to capitalize on emerging basic science to accelerate the investigation of common mechanisms that play a role in initiating or maintaining research integrity and are applicable across a broad range of research-related behaviors. By focusing basic research on the mechanisms of research integrity, and by integrating work across laboratory and field contexts, this initiative should transform the efficacy and effectiveness of RCR education and cost efficiency of behavior change interventions when research misconduct is found.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research on Research Integrity (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-ES-11-009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jan 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research on the Health of Women of Underrepresented, Understudied and Underreported (U3) P...
- • Centers for Oceans and Human Health 3: Impacts of Climate Change on Oceans and Great Lakes...
- • Administrative Supplement for Research on Sex/Gender Influences (Admin Supp)
- • Summer Research Experiences for Students and Science Teachers (Admin Supp)
- • Addressing Health Disparities through Effective Interventions Among Immigrant Populations ...
- • Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Award (ONES)
- • Environmental Health Sciences Core Center Grants
- • Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Quantitative Imaging Tools and Methods for Cancer Response Assessment (U01)
- • Research Program Award (R35)
- • Quantitative Imaging Tools and Methods for Cancer Therapy Response Assessment (UG3/UH3)
- • Juvenile Protective Factors and Their Effects on Aging (R03)
- • Juvenile Protective Factors and Their Effects on Aging (R01)