Research to Action: Assessing and Addressing Community Exposures to Environmental Contaminants (R01)
The summary for the Research to Action: Assessing and Addressing Community Exposures to Environmental Contaminants (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research to Action: Assessing and Addressing Community Exposures to Environmental Contaminants (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement encourages applications using community-engaged research methods to investigate the potential health risks of environmental exposures of concern to the community and to implement an environmental public health action plan based on research findings. The overall goal is to support changes to prevent or reduce exposure to harmful environmental exposures and improve the health of a community.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research to Action: Assessing and Addressing Community Exposures to Environmental Contaminants (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-16-083|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.361|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7, 2019|
|Posted Date:||Jan 13, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 13, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Special district governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See full announcement for complete details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- eRA Service Desk
Monday to Friday 7 am to 8 pm ET
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...