Researching Alpine Species
The summary for the Researching Alpine Species grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Researching Alpine Species: This Agreement will be to research both plant and animal species within the Summit areas of Haleakala National Park (HALE), to expand the understanding of resiliency in select species in a changing climate. This agreement will occur in Phases, and over the course of the agreement the research subjects that may be focused on to include, but not limited to: Alpine plant species, such as: the federally threatened Haleakala Silversword, native alpine pollinators, invasive Argentine ants, and other landscape scale population trends.
|Federal Grant Title:||Researching Alpine Species|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00606|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 25th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 25th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 10th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$570,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$570,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$74,999|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2300
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area