Resource Conservation Challenge Program
The summary for the Resource Conservation Challenge Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Resource Conservation Challenge Program: EPA Region 6 is soliciting proposals that address the national Resource Conservation Challenge (RCC) priorities of increasing recycling of municipal solid waste, construction and demolition debris, and industrial materials in Region 6 [Region 6 comprises Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas]. Specific Region 6 priorities are listed in the full text under I. Funding Opportunity Description. This funding supports EPA's strategic goal of land preservation and restoration. Applicants are encouraged to partner and collaborate with other organizations involved in similar efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Resource Conservation Challenge Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R6-RCC-2010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Solid Waste Management Assistance Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 08, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 08, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 07, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Deanna DeBose, 214-665-6461.
Deanna DeBose [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2016 Sustainable Materials Management Grants
- • Fy 2015 Tribal Waste Management Capacity Building Training Grant
- • Tribal Support for the National Environmental Information Exchange Network
- • Region 6 Municipal Sustainable Materials Management and Pollution Prevention Forum
- • 2003 Resource Conservation Funds Solicitation -- Region 9
- • Resource Conservation Funds 2004 Consolidated Solicitation
- • Resource Conservation Funds 2005 Request for Initial Proposals
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...