Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina
The summary for the Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE, AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) intends to award a cooperative agreement to be used to facilitate the restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina for the benefit of Federal trust resources. Restoration will be achieved through cooperative interactions with the Alliance and the Service. Both share common goals for longleaf pine restoration and will work cooperatively on restoration plans, techniques, and site prioritization.
|Federal Grant Title:||Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F18AS00354|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 21st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 21st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 22nd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$29,389|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 16th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Departmental policy (505 DM 2.14,B. (2) and is within the discretion of the Agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Specialist Kerri Heywood 404 679-4066
- Similar Government Grants
- • to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project tit...
- • Alabama Partners for Fish & Wildlife Longleaf Pine Restoration
- • Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife
- • Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2