Revolving Loan Fund
The summary for the Revolving Loan Fund grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Utilities Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Revolving Loan Fund: Drinking water systems are basic and vital to both health and economic development. With dependable water facilities, rural communities can attract families and businesses that will invest in the community and improve the quality of life for all residents. Without dependable water facilities, the communities cannot sustain economic development.Rural Development provides financial and technical assistance to help communities bring safe drinking water and sanitary,environmentally sound waste disposal facilities to rural Americans in greatest need. It supports the sound development of rural communities and the growth of our economy without endangering theenvironment.The Revolving Fund (RFP) Grant Program has been established to assist communities with water or wastewater systems. Qualified private non-profitorganizations will receive RFP grant funds to establish a lending program for eligible entities. Eligible entities for the revolving loan fund will be the same entities eligible to obtain a loan, loan guarantee, or grant from the Water and Waste Disposal loan and grant programsadministered by Rural Development. As grant recipients, the non-profit organizations will set up a revolving loan fund to provide loans to finance predevelopment costs of water or wastewater projects, or short-term small capital projects not part of the regular operation and maintenance of current water and wastewater systems. The amount of financing to an eligible entity shall not exceed $100,000.00 and shallbe repaid in a term not to exceed 10 years. The interest rate on loans made under RFP shall be determined in the approved grant work plan.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Revolving Loan Fund
|Federal Agency Name:
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Grant Program to Establish a Fund for Financing Water and Wastewater Projects
|Current Application Deadline:
||Jul 25, 2011
|Original Application Deadline:
||Jul 25, 2011
||Jun 14, 2011
||Jun 20, 2011
||Jul 29, 2011
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- An applicant is eligible to apply for the RFP grant if it: 1. Is a private, non-profit organization that has tax-exempt status from the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS); 2. Is legally established and located within one of the following: (a) A state within the United States; (b) The District of Columbia; (c) The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico; or (d) A United States territory; 3. Has the legal capacity and authority to carry out the grant purpose; 4. Has a proven record of successfully operating a revolving loan fund to rural areas; 5. Has capitalization acceptable to the Agency, and is composed of at least 51 percent of the outstanding interest or membership being citizens of the United States or individuals who reside in the United States after being legally admitted for permanent residence; 6. Has no delinquent debt to the Federal Government or no outstanding judgments to repay a Federal debt; 7. Demonstrates that it possesses the financial, technical, and managerial capability to comply with Federal and State laws and requirements.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joyce Taylor Community Programs Specialist, Water and Environmental Programs Phone 202-720-0499
Government Email Address [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revolving Fund Program
- • Revolving Fund Program (RFP)
- • Grant Program to Establish a Fund for Financing Water and Wastewater Projects (Revolving F...
- More Grants from the Utilities Programs
- • Distance Learning
- • Rural Community Development Initiative
- • Community Connect Grant Program
- • Revolving Fund Program
- • Rural Housing Preservation Grants