The summary for the Route 66 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Route 66: The Bureau of Land Management, California Desert District Office, intends to award a cooperative agreement with the California Route 66 Preservation Foundation (Foundation) for the purpose of promoting and supporting heritage and cultural tourism and public education and interpretation of the California historic Route 66 corridor. This project will promote enhance visitor access and interpretation for historic and archaeological resources associated with the historic Route 66 Corridor and BLM lands and resources located along the route. The agreement will assist BLM in identifying and evaluating specific properties for visitor access and interpretation, developing interpretive materials, and identifying and developing future partnerships with other organizations and groups interested in heritage tourism, site stewardship, and the preservation of the historic resources of historic Route 66 in California.
|Federal Grant Title:||Route 66|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CANOI084002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2008 extending the close d|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 02, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 27, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 03, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andralee (Judy ) Holden-Hughes Contracting Officer Phone 951-697-5254
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Database Services and Maintenance
- • BLM Nevada 2017 Challenge Cost Share Program All projects
- • BLM Arizona 2016 Challenge Cost Share Program All Projects
- • BLM CO-North Park Ute Trail Cultural Landscapes Study Project.
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- • BLM ID 2010 Challenge Cost Share Program - New Projects
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...