Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant
The summary for the Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant: The Office of Rural Health Policy's Health Care Services Outreach Program encourages the development of new and innovative health care delivery systems in rural communities that lack essential health care services. The emphasis of the grant program is on service delivery through creative strategies requiring the grantee to form a consortium with at least two additional partners. Programs funded have varied greatly and have brought care that would not otherwise have been available to a least 2 million rural citizens across the country. Through consortia of schools, churches, emergency medical service providers, local universities, private practitioners and the like, rural communities have managed to creat hospice care, bring health check-ups to children, and provide prenatal care to women in remote areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rural Health Outreach and Rural Network Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 23, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 07, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||66|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1) The applicant organization must be a public or nonprofit private entity located in a rural area or in a rural ZIP Code of an urban county (list included in application materials) and all services must be provided in a rural county or ZIP Code; or 2) The applicant organization exists exclusively to provide services to migrant and seasonal farm workers in rural areas and is supported under Section 330g of the Public Health Service Act or 3) The applicant is a Tribal government whose grant-funded activities will be conducted within their Federally-recognized Tribal area (documentation of status as a Federally-recognized Native American Tribe must be included). The entity must represent a consortium composed of members that include three or more health care providers and that may be nonprofit or for-profit entities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center. firstname.lastname@example.org HRSA Call Center
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Rural Network Allied Health Training Program
- • Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program
- • RHND Grant Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)