Rural Research to Diverse Audiences
The summary for the Rural Research to Diverse Audiences grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rural Research to Diverse Audiences: Conduct research to design and implement multiple approaches for targeting rural research to diverse audiences of decision-makers at national, state, and community levels. Rural research is defined as analyses by Rural Health Research Centers (RHRCs)including those that are underway, completed, or published journal articles. A goal of the research is to synthesize issues raised by small focus groups of the diverse target audiences for the RHRC's analyses. Once the mulitple approaches are implemented and rural research is targeted, conduct research to evaluate the utility of the approaches to each of the diverse audiences. Based on results of the evaluation research, redesign and implement the approaches, and re-evaluate their ability in meeting their objectives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rural Research to Diverse Audiences|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-128|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rural Health Research Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 15, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is open to public, and non-profit organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations. Significant experience in disseminating and targeting rural research is important.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP)
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Rural Centers of Excellence on Substance Use D...
- • Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Evaluation
- • Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis
- • Rural Residency Planning and Development Program
- • Border Environmental Health Coordination
- • One -Year Rural Health Research Grant Program
- • Rapid Response to Requests for Data Analysis
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care