Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31) in Nursing Research
The summary for the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31) in Nursing Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31) in Nursing Research: NINR is committed to increasing the number of doctorally-prepared nurses in order to meet the demands for adequately trained behavioral, biological, and biobehavioral scientists. NINR is particularly interested in facilitating the progress of students who are in research training programs for recent nursing graduates and students in BSN to PhD programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31) in Nursing Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-05-091|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2010 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 02, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 03, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Symptom Management in HIV-Infected Individuals with Comorbid Conditions (R21)
- • Symptom Management in HIV-Infected Individuals with Comorbid Conditions (R01)
- • Health Promotion Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Males (R21)
- • Health Promotion Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Males (R01)
- • Innovative Questions in Symptom Science and Genomics (R15)
- • Ninr Career Transition Award (K22)
- • NINR Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Underrepresented or Disadvantaged I...
- • Pilot Clinical Trials in the Epidemiology, Prevention and Treatment of Respiratory Failure...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition: The Chernobyl Tissue Bank - Coordinating Center (U24)
- • Multi-Site Studies for System-Level Implementation of Substance Use Prevention and Treatme...
- • Multi-Site Pilot and Feasibility Studies for System-Level Implementation of Substance Use ...
- • BRAIN Initiative: SBIR Direct to Phase II Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording a...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording and Modulation in the Hum...