Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31)
The summary for the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31): The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB), the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) provide Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards (Kirschstein-NRSA) to individuals for doctoral-level training. These Institutes award Kirschstein-NRSA individual predoctoral fellowships (F31) to promising applicants with the potential to become productive, independent investigators in their scientific mission areas.Each Institute has a unique scientific purview and different program goals and initiatives that evolve over time. Therefore, it is critical that all applicants consult the appropriate Institute website and contact the appropriate Institute office, both listed under Where to Send Inquiries, prior to preparing an application to obtain current information about each Institute's program priorities and policies with regard to fellowships. This action is of utmost importance since applications with marginal or no relevance to NIAAA, NIBIB, NIDCD, NIDA, NIMH, or NINDS programs will not be accepted for review or funding by the participating Institutes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards for Individual Predoctoral Fellows (F31)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-032|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders 93.272 Alcohol National Research Service Awards for Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 15, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Oct 06, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Nov 06, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.282 -- Mental Health National Research Service Awards for Research Training|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Small businesses Private institutions of higher education County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Independent school districts
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...