Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas
The summary for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas: This announcement solicits applications for fiscal year (FY) 2018 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part C Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas. The purpose of this program is to provide comprehensive primary health care and support services in an outpatient setting for low income, uninsured, and underinsured people living with HIV (PLWH). Under this announcement, successful applicants must provide: (1) targeted HIV counseling and testing; (2) medical evaluation, clinical, and diagnostic services; (3) therapeutic measures for preventing and treating the deterioration of the immune system, and for preventing and treating conditions arising from HIV/AIDS; and (4) referrals to appropriate providers of health care and support services.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-18-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 28th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 28th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 13th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$68,397,510|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||139|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 28th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This competition is open to current recipients and new organizations proposing to provide comprehensive primary health care and support services in outpatient settings for low income, uninsured and underinsured PLWH in the service areas as described in Appendix B. As identified in section 2652(1) of the PHS Act, the following public and non-profit private entities are eligible to apply: Federally-qualified health centers under section 1905(1)(2)(B) of the Social Security Act; Grantees under section 1001 of the PHS Act (regarding family planning) other than States; Comprehensive hemophilia diagnostic and treatment centers; Rural health clinics; Health facilities operated by or pursuant to a contract with the Indian Health Service; and Community-based organizations, clinics, hospitals, and other health facilities that provide early intervention services to those persons infected with HIV/AIDS. through intravenous drug use; or Nonprofit private entities that provide comprehensive primary care services to populations at risk of HIV/AIDS, including faith-based and community-based organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Hanna Endale at (301)443-1326 or email HEndale@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program
- • HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS Program) Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)
- • Title III Capacity Development
- • Title Iii: Categorical Grant Program to Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services wit...
- • Title III: Categorical Grant Program To Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services Wit...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care