Ryan White Part B HIV Care Grant Program
The summary for the Ryan White Part B HIV Care Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ryan White Part B HIV Care Grant Program: Part B of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program provides grants to all 50 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and 5 Pacific jurisdictions to provide services for people living with HIV/AIDS, including outpatient medical care, oral healthcare, home-and community-based services, continuation of health insurance coverage, prescription drugs, HIV care consortia, and support services. Part B includes the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP, which supports the provision of HIV medications and related services. Part B funds are distributed through base and supplemental grants, ADAP and ADAP supplemental grants, Emerging Communties (ECs) grants. The base awards are distributed by a formula based on a state or territory's living HIV (non AIDS) and AIDS cases weighted for cases outside of Part A-funded jurisdictions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ryan White Part B HIV Care Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-055|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Care Formula Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 26, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 26, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Dec 28, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Dec 28, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,253,791,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||59|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following States and Territories are eligible to apply for program funding: all 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Territories of the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Republic of Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands. States must designate a lead State/Territory agency that will be responsible for administering all assistance received; conducting a needs assessment and preparing a State/Territory plan; preparing all applications; receiving notices regarding programs; and collecting and submitting to the Secretary every two years all audits from grantees within the State, including an audit regarding funds expended.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part BStates/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program...
- • AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part B States/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Progra...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program
- • Ryan White Title II Formula Grants Program
- • Minority AIDS Initiative Programs for Part B Grantees
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • National Maternal and Child Center for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement
- • Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- • Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)