SCA San Mateo Commuter Crew
The summary for the SCA San Mateo Commuter Crew grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SCA San Mateo Commuter Crew: The objective of this Task Agreement is to fund SCA volunteers/commuter crew program to develop work and leadership skills by assisting N.P.S. staff with resource management projects and trails maintenance services. Work accomplished by the partnership will benefit the park visitors and general public by maintaining a sustainable trail system that will provide safe and passable routes through public lands. The opportunity to work alongside N.P.S. trail crews will provide the SCA crew with valuable experience in trail system and public land management and maintenance.
|Federal Grant Title:||SCA San Mateo Commuter Crew|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00296|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 6, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is no|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 6, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is no|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 26, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...