SCETV Southern Campaign Media Project
The summary for the SCETV Southern Campaign Media Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SCETV Southern Campaign Media Project: The objective is to develop diverse educational platforms & classroom curriculum leveraging technology and public television to actively engage youth in elevating relevancy associated with the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution.
|Federal Grant Title:||SCETV Southern Campaign Media Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00388|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Sep 4, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 4, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$101,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$101,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of Interior, National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project without full and open competition to the South Carolina Educational Television Commission.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alison Smith, Grants Management Specialist, 404-507-5754
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area