Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (Sccor) in Cardiac Dysfunction and Disease
The summary for the Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (Sccor) in Cardiac Dysfunction and Disease grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (Sccor) in Cardiac Dysfunction and Disease: The primary objective of the Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (SCCOR)programs is to foster multidisciplinary research on clinically relevant questions enabling basic science findings to be more rapidly applied to clinical problems. The clinical and basic research supported through this RFA will be related to dysfunction and disease of the myocardium. It is expected that results from the SCCOR grants in this area will have a positive effect on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiac disorders, including ischemic and other cardiomyopathies, left ventricular dysfunction, metabolic abnormalities, congestive heart failure, and rhythm disturbances. Because some segments of the population suffer from heart disease disproportionately, there will be an emphasis on research that addresses issues of health disparity.
|Federal Grant Title:||Specialized Centers of Clinically Oriented Research (Sccor) in Cardiac Dysfunction and Disease|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-03-009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Oct 11, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Oct 11, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov Webmaster, NIH
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01)
- • Pediatric Heart Network Clinical Research Centers (UG1)
- • Limited Competition: Pediatric Heart Network for the Data Coordinating Center (U24)
- • Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Consequences of Inhaled Nicotine (R01)
- • NHLBI Progenitor Cell Translational Consortium Coordinating Center (U24)
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)