Saath-Saath Project (SSP) for USAID/Nepal
The summary for the Saath-Saath Project (SSP) for USAID/Nepal grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Nepal USAID Kathmandu, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Saath-Saath Project (SSP) for USAID/Nepal: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications (proposals for funding) from U.S. or non-U.S., non-profit or for-profit nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), public international organizations (PIO or IO), and other qualified non-U.S. Government (USG) organizations to implement the Saath-Saath Project (SSP) for USAID/Nepal. The Saath-Saath Program will improve the lives of infected persons through home-based care, provide ARV services that allow the HIV positive person to continue working, and care for people in the final stages of the illness. It will also reach MARPs with prevention, counseling and testing services.
|Federal Grant Title:||Saath-Saath Project (SSP) for USAID/Nepal|
|Federal Agency Name:||Nepal USAID Kathmandu|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-367-11-000002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 23, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$27,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pradeep Neupane Contracts Specialist Phone 97714007200
Pradeep Neupane [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Nepal USAID Kathmandu
- • Nepal Counter Trafficking in Persons (NC-TIP)
- • Hariyo Ban II
- • Health and Hygiene Activity
- • Suaahara II