Sacajawea Interpretive Cultural and Education Center
The summary for the Sacajawea Interpretive Cultural and Education Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sacajawea Interpretive Cultural and Education Center: To provide an off-site location to promote preservation of cultural and natural resources loated on public and private lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sacajawea Interpretive Cultural and Education Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ID-RFA-07-0003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 21, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 21, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chris Shaver
Phone 208-373-3817 firstname.lastname@example.org E-Mail Address
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • BLM AZ, NLCS Old Spanish National Historic Trail Program Arizona Strip
- • BLM (Arizona), Interpretive Association, Arizona Strip District, Arizona
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU