Sage Grouse Adopt-a-Lek Monitoring in Montana
The summary for the Sage Grouse Adopt-a-Lek Monitoring in Montana grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Sage Grouse Adopt-a-Lek Monitoring in Montana: To provide funding to an entity to manage a volunteer program to reduce overlapping efforts and provide broader coverage for monitoring efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Sage Grouse Adopt-a-Lek Monitoring in Montana|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00164|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori Anderson, Grants Management Officer, 406-896-5196 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Database Services and Maintenance
- • BLM Nevada 2017 Challenge Cost Share Program All projects
- • BLM Arizona 2016 Challenge Cost Share Program All Projects
- • BLM CO-North Park Ute Trail Cultural Landscapes Study Project.
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM Nevada City of North Las Vegas Multiple PTNA Acquisition Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM-(MT), Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota Noxious Weed Control
- • BLM Utah 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects
- • BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitor...
- • BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project