Service Area Competition - Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - California, Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Washington
The summary for the Service Area Competition - Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - California, Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Washington grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Service Area Competition - Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - California, Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Washington: This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) solicits applications for the Health Center Program's Service Area Competition – Additional Areas (SAC-AA). The Health Center Program supports patient-directed public and private nonprofit organizations that provide primary and preventive health care services to the Nation's medically underserved. The purpose of the SAC-AA funding opportunity is to ensure continued access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services for communities and vulnerable populations served by the Health Center Program. This FOA details the SAC-AA eligibility requirements, review criteria, and awarding factors for organizations seeking funding for operational support to provide primary and preventive health care services to an announced service area under the Health Center Program, including Community Health Center (CHC – section 330(e)), Migrant Health Center (MHC – section 330(g)), Health Care for the Homeless (HCH – section 330(h)), and/or Public Housing Primary Care (PHPC – section 330(i)). For the purposes of this document, the term “health center” encompasses these types of funding (i.e., CHC, MHC, HCH, and PHPC).
|Federal Grant Title:||Service Area Competition - Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - California, Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Washington|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-16-181|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||February 2nd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||February 2nd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||June 3rd, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,602,055|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 2nd, 2016|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must meet all of the eligibility requirements listed on pages 5 - 7 of the FOA.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Beth Hartmayer at (301)594-4300 or email email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Area Competition
- • Expanded Medical Capacity
- • Service Area Competitions
- • New Access Points in Programs Funded Under the Health Centers Consolidation Act of 1996
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care