Service Expansion in Oral Health (SEXPOH)
The summary for the Service Expansion in Oral Health (SEXPOH) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Service Expansion in Oral Health (SEXPOH): Oral health services are critical to improving the health status of communities served by health centers and reducing disparities in access to health care. Applicants for this funding opportunity are expected to: 1) describe the target population and its need for oral health services; 2) present a service delivery plan that demonstrates responsiveness to the identified needs of the target population; and 3) present a sound business plan that links the goals and objectives from the service delivery plan to the budget. The Health Center Program includes: 1) Community Health Centers, section 330(e); 2) Migrant Health Centers, section 330 (g); 3) Health Care for the Homeless, section 330(h); and 4) Public Housing Primary Care, section 330(i). The populations served by these programs are: medically underserved populations in urban and rural areas; migratory and seasonal agricultural workers and their families; homeless people, including children and families; and residents of publicly-subsidized housing.
|Federal Grant Title:||Service Expansion in Oral Health (SEXPOH)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-154|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Consolidated Health Centers (Community Health Centers, Migrant Health Centers, Health Care for the Homeless, Public Hous|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 08, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 08, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Nov 14, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Nov 14, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||60|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to section 330 funded health center grantees (i.e., Community Health Centers, section 330(e); Migrant Health Centers, Section 330(g); Health Care for the Homeless, Section 330(h); and Public Housing Primary Care, Section 330(i) of the Public Health Service Act. Additional eligibility requirements will be included in the application materials. Applicants are limited to section 330 funded health center grantees (i.e., Community Health Centers, section 330(e); Migrant Health Centers, Section 330(g); Health Care for the Homeless, Section 330(h); and Public Housing Primary Care, Section 330(i) of the Public Health Service Act. Additional eligibility requirements will be included in the application materials.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call [email protected]
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center. [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Area Competition
- • Expanded Medical Capacity
- • Service Area Competitions
- • New Access Points in Programs Funded Under the Health Centers Consolidation Act of 1996
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care